Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Baby Names

True conversation I overheard:

BellyLady: "I want to give my baby a good name, so I'm going over a bunch of names."
WeaveGirl: "Yeah? What names you have in mind?"
BellyLady: "I don't like Tiffany, everyone's using that now. I got Kendra, but it's kinda plain."
WeaveGirl: "Yeah, you want a name that's unique."
BellyLady: "How about Paris. That's sexy. But it's a boy's name."
WeaveGirl: "Wait, what about Paris Hilton? and... she's kinda sexy, right?"
BellyLady: "Yeah, I want my daughter to grow up with a sexy name, a girl's name, something she can be proud of. What do you about Bobbi?"
WeaveGirl: "That's a boy's name. Dag, you stupid."
BellyLady: "Nuh-uh, because I'm spelling it with an I!"
WeaveGirl: "Oh, okay. Like Bobby Brown's daughter, Bobbi. That's sexy."

...........wow

No comments: