Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Remember Pat from Saturday Night Live?

Pat was the androgynous character that know one knew what his/her gender was. Anyway, I was teaching this class the other day and someone was waiting for me. At first I thought it was a women, the I wasn't sure, then I thought it was a man, then I wasn't sure, then I REALLY wasn't sure, then I realized it was a man when I saw the name on my attendance list.

Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy, but I was just thrown off by his appearance. He's an older man, but you can tell he's had plastic surgery, which gives his face a strange, artificial appearance. Also his hair is a little "off", it's looks like either it's a really good hair piece, or he goes to the salon a lot. Plus he wears small hoop earrings. He talks a little weird, kinda like a combination of an old woman and Fenster from "The Usual Suspects". When he sat down, he moved a little slowly, like a normal older person who doesn't want to get hurt, and you'd expect an older man to move slower and have a little less strength, but this guy walked out of the class fast and gave me a hard pat on the back! Add to that, the fact that he's really tall, and you have a totally weird combination. It's like he was "thrown together" or something.

No comments: