Monday, November 03, 2003

Wow!

While I don't think I'm a jaded person, or that I've seen everything, I believe that I have seen a lot and am not some "innocent, naive baby". But today... Wow! I overheard one student telling another about an experience she had this past weekend with her man (boyfriend, husband, or what... I'm not sure).

She said they go into a fight. A real fight. She said she took off her jewelry and told him to take off his rings, and they got into it, a fistfight. Right in the street! She said they went blow-for-blow, punching and hitting each other. That at one point they heard the police, so they took the fight upstairs to their apartment to finish. They fought all over, knocking stuff down, breaking furniture and dishes, etc.. The term she used was "crazy sick".

That it ended with them having sex, "crazy, angry sex that got a bit scary at times" is how she put it. That the next day, she almost ended up in the emergency room, because her side hurt, but decided not to go because she "didn't want to deal with all the questions and shit.". And she ended her story with "Yeah, that's my man... My man."

And, as if that weren't enough, the friend who was listening to the story said, "Tell me about it! A few weeks back I caught my man in bed with this little bitch from downstairs, I pulled her weave out and kicked her ass. I left the bitch right there on the floor, naked, and so she could watch as I sexed my man! Let her see how it's done right!"

All I could think was "Wow!"

No comments: