Thursday, January 08, 2004

The Sneaks

Every now and then, I catch a student doing something. Now, if you got caught sneaking out of class once, either be more cautious next time, or don't sneak out again. Or, if you feel the need to sneak out again, at least try to be better at it.

I have this student, I'll call her "Pink Nickel", who once snuck out of my class early so I signed her out early. Yesterday, she saw her sneak out, so I signed her out. About five minutes before class ends, I she her sneaking back in to class. And she said "You signed me in, right?" I tell her "No, you left a few minutes after class started." She said "I was in the bathroom..... I felt sick." I tell her, "If you leave class, and you take your bag and your coat, it's obvious that you're not going to the bathroom."

No comments: