Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Long break, but I'm back... and stressed more than ever.

Alright... question. How does anyone, ANYONE, think it's okay to burp, OUT LOUD, in a room full of people (who are supposed to be acting at least PARTIALLY professionally), THEN, to complete the act... say, again out loud, "SAWRRY, Y'ALL! WHEW! SMELLS LIKE BALLS AND CORN CHIPS!"

I thought to myself, "Did that just happen? Am I dreaming or something?" And no one (which says something about the people around her) even noticed a thing!

Okay...

  1. You KNOW you didn't have to burp that loudly.
  2. WHY did your burp smell like "balls and cornchips"?
  3. Did you HAVE TO make a comment after burping?
  4. WHY did you have to say YOUR OWN BURP smelled "balls and cornchips"?
  5. WHY DID YOUR BURP SMELL LIKE "BALLS AND CORNCHIPS"?
  6. Why did you have to put that in my mind?
  7. Balls.... and cornchips... wtf??? What kind of insane combination is that!!??
  8. SERIOUSLY..... WTF???!!!???
  9. Balls!?
  10. Cornchips!?
  11. W... T... F!
I was just stunned for most of the day. Like just... in shock.

wow. just... wow.

No comments: